Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blog Post #3

The characters in my book relate to many other characters and events in other books. movies or TVshows. For example, Helmuth, the main character, reminds me of Michael Scofield from Prison Break. This is because in Prison Break, Michael wants to help people and get them out of jail. Michael always has the best interest of people in mind. This is just like Helmuth. He realizes that the Nazis are hiding the truth from the German people and Helmuth sees that he needs to get the truth out to save all of the people around him. He wants to speak out against the Nazi government to start a larger movement with more people who will share the same views that he has. The author is trying to say that Helmuth can start a sort of revolution and help the German people more than the Nazis say they will.

8 comments:

  1. yes, i agree with the Prison Break comparison, Michael will do whatever he can to help people get out of the trouble their in. I can't really relate my book to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the comparison. It sort of relates to my comparison because in bothe there is a rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont get what your trying to convey in this post. i think that you should work on it some more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do understand the comparison. My character does not relate to yours though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Understand the comparison fully. my character doesn't relate to yours either

    ReplyDelete